Veteran Gamers Playdate for Sunday 22nd May

Posted by on Sunday, 22nd May, 2011

This week’s games for the playdate is:

Team Fortress 2

Oh wait,

Sadly nothing this week, due to everyone of the Veteran Gamers being busy, but don’t worry the playdate will be back next week.

If you need something to do watch Epic Meal Time on youtube, fantasic stuff

1. AllPraise2Me says:

This Sunday is one of very few I can play. So ps3 socom or I could bring extras to say farcry 2 which is £4 in gamestation.

2. oldspicy says:

Bad Company 2 would be good, if I can manage to get on.

I’ve also got Grid, that would be fun. We’ve never managed to get on that one.

Sunday afternoon is hard for me, but I’ll try to get on. How late does everyone usually play?

3. Surface_lizard says:

Grid is a possible; as is Killzone 3, or Uncharted 2, or Crysis 2. Motorstorm: Pacific Rift?

I will happily pick up something like PS3 Bad Company 2 if we get a playdate.

Anything but CoD. I’ve had it with CoD games.

4. Chrismjw says:

I know a few of us were planning to do Grid. It may seem stupid but Modern Combat is cheap and probably pretty easy to set a game up but that’s reliant on the PSN Store coming back up. Team Fortress 2 is another possibility. I think quite a few of us would splash out on used copies of a game or rent if we knew what was coming. Maybe we just need to try out a couple of games to see what would work to make sure we dont have the problems Killzone 2 had.

5. Chinny says:

We’d love to do a PS3 date but they’re usually hard to set up and arrange.

Red Dead on PS3 would be cool, what else do people have on PS3?

6. Chrismjw says:

Or maybe a game of UNO? No cameras please 😉

7. GH Rocker says:

Let’s have a heavy rain playdate, who can find Shaun first or maybe a competition to see who can fuck up the trails the worst 😉

8. Chrismjw says:

Yeah PS3 please. Red Dead would be good anyone still has it.

9. Surface_Lizard says:

PS3 playdate next week?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. With rainbows and kittens?

10. GH Rocker says:

I won’t be on AT 6 but around that time

11. Jack says:

I’ll try and get on GH Rocker my gt=AlienizedEagleX 🙂

12. GH Rocker says:

Well we can do a playdate without you guys, it can be a members only playdate?

13. GH Rocker says: